Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hi, again lol

Well, there may be even more changes lol. I may just skip NC and go straight to Mass. A 30 hour drive. If we go this route, We will most likely stop in NC which is 17 hours from here. And then 13 hours to my first home in Waterloo, NY and then make the 6 hour drive to some town near Springfield, MA. So really almost 40 hours lol. Thans only if we go to NC first. We may just get a more direct route and take a third of the time off. But Either way, if I stay in Nc it will be the day of or after that I can get on Xbox Live, and if its MA, it may be an additional month or 2. I don't even remember what Rank I am. I believe I am 45, but I did all of that in 2 months, So I owned lol. Trust me, I haven't lost my touch as far as I know. I still haven't unlocked that damn TVR tho, but I do have the Downloaded one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home