Saturday, July 09, 2005

Clan News & Update

Ok, I probably won't be on during nap time today, had a schedule change.

Updated the pictures over at PGR Car Pics. Two Big - I'm still waiting on you to add your Bently Picture over at PGR Car Pics.

I spoke with Ms. Two Big on Thursday night about planning some alternate game nights on Live. PGR2 will still be the Friday night preferred game, and proabaly Saturday night too. But we have lots of other games to play, so if you want to host a room, or see a room hosted, post it here, with the time and day you want to play and we can start playing other games too.

Titan, glad to hear the new job is going good. Lady, glad to hear the Poison Ivy is clearing up and didn't get anywhere too bad.

I added Graphical Logos for the web site at the top and bottom. I want to make the top one really cool, so if anyone out there is a talented Graphic Artist on the computer, send me an e-mail and we can get things working. I want to use the one at the bottom on some t-shirts, and have a bitmap graphic which is much better quality, so if anyone else wants to use it, let me know and I will e-mail that to you as well.

Think that is everything I know about for now. Check out the picture below from the Friendswood, Texas Independance Day Parade, I think it might just be the ultimate car for Last Man Standing!


Nash Metropolitan - The ultimate Last Man Standing car? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home