Saturday, August 27, 2005

LLAMMA's XBOX PAGE: Repair Diagnose & Modify the X-box

Ok, some of the mods on this page could keep you from XBOX Live. However, a lot of the MODS will just make your XBOX run faster/cooler/look cooler.

I'm looking to mod my controller soon. I'm going to add some buttons to the back side for Halo 2. Yeah, I'm that big a geek/dork.

I'm adding a toggle switch on the left side for the crouch position so I don't have to force the damn button down on levels that require much crouching. Then I'm going to add a button to the right side for melee attack so I don't have to take my thumb of the stick to punch Venom out all the time.

May even add one more button to jump a little extra here and there.

See, this is why I didn't want Halo 2, now I'm obsessed and thinking about modding my controller. This is valuable time I could have spent drinking or working on my car or thinking about naked women.

LLAMMA's valuable PAGE: Repair Diagnose & Modify the X-box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home