Friday, December 09, 2005

Clan Store Info

Ok,

I ordered a bunch of stuff from the Clan Store over the weekend.

It came in yesterday. Great points for Cafe Press on the shipping.

I got the Warthog T-Shirt, a Large Clan Mug, and a Clan Bumper Sticker.

T-Shirt: This is a very nice shirt, good fabric weight, nice and soft. The text and border came out great. The graphic is a little faded, but you can easily tell that it is three guys on a warthog. The Clan Logo on the back looks great too, but a little faded from what I expected.

Bumper Sticker: This thing looks great, just like the graphic online. No complaints, just not enough cars around here to display it right now.

Large Mug: This thing is incredible looking. By far the coolest thing of the group, even my wife commented on how cool it looks. Great job with the logo Venom.

I know Lady and Two Bigs have ordered some stuff. Let everyone know how it turns out, I'll try to get some pictures and post them this weekend.

-The Dren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home