Thursday, May 11, 2006

Next Game I Want!

Finally announced for sure, the game I've been looking forward to on XBOX 360, Dead or Alive Extreme 2.

Lady, Titan, and the rest of you guys better start saving your money now, I'm gonna whip all of you at Beach Volleyball and Jet Ski Racing!



Update:

Venom told me last night there was a trailer as well for this game that can be downloaded in Marketplace. So I downloaded it. Man, this thing is awesome looking. And they have made a major advancement in the physics engine that might be lost on folks who are not fans of the series: Independant Breast Movement (IBM?) - It used to be that both breasts just bounced up and down, in sync with each other. However, it the trailer, especially when they run, both brests move independtly, and quite realistically from what I remember of my last trip to the beach.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dren said...

Don't know.

And, sadly, no.

But I know a good hypnotherapist who can train you to see them as naked in your mind.

I don't need any help for that, i have to stop and remind myself that they are actually dressed.

This is why Venom beats me so bad in the Dead or Alive fighting games...

6:32 AM  
Blogger AjVen0m said...

I don't remember if you can have 4 player online, if so this could be a good title. :)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home