Friday, June 23, 2006

I have the Worst ISP

Looks like I won't be online for a while because I use the Worst ISP.

My cable modem is down, and the soonest they can dispatch a tech is next Tuesday, so the Worst ISP will be keeping me from playing online for a while.

Update:

I called the Worst ISP again this morning. The Worst ISP could do nothing to get a tech to my house sooner, but said I could exchange the modem at the Worst ISP Store and see if that does the trick. So my wife took the modem to the Worst ISP Store and I will install the new one when I get home tonight. Maybe I'll be back online with the Worst ISP tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger AjVen0m said...

Thats so weird, I have the same ISP and I would say that it's the best ISP I ever had. Never had problems, if I did I would go to one of the retailers to exchange modems. I and 15 other people can back this up that it's the best ISP.

2:18 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

Yeah, but go to Google now and search for Worst ISP and you will find them way up the list.

My cable modem hasn't worked right going on three weeks now. All ISPs suck. Which ever one I happen to be using seems to be the worst at the time.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home