Sunday, June 08, 2008

Microsoft's Impossible Scratch!

If you follow my blog, over at 360voice.com, you've probablly noticed I've played an excessive number of days of Call Of Duty 4. Recently my 360 decided that it didn't like the Call Of Duty 4 DVD being in the drive, and started making awful grinding sounds and then the game started loading slowly, then some maps would not load. When I took out the disc, it had circular scratchs going round and round. You know, the kind that Microsoft said it was impossible to create when the console first launched.

Check them out:



So I took the box to Game Crazy and swapped out out for a brand new box. I also had them polish my Call Of Duty 4 disc so it will play better. So far the new combination worked completely last night. Much better. And I got the box with the newer processor and heatsink, so maybe my third XBOX 360 will be the last one I need.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home