Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I've got a new friend!



Hey, I have a new friend on 360 Voice, he thinks I should be nicer to him. So, if you're reading this, drop by his blog, leave him a Free Microsoft Code, he was begging for them in the forums last week. Something like this:

ZOMBI-ESGET-NOFRE-ECODE-TODAY

HOWYO-ULIKE-MEBEI-NGADI-CKNOW

NEWBI-EDONT-BEGIN-THEFO-RUMS1

Stop by his blog, but he does not seem to have comments enabled. Funny.

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/HERETICZOMBIE

8:05 PM - UPDATE! How I love updates! This guy is like the Energizer Dummy, just keeps spewing stupid. Guess he doesn't know I can quickly zap any comment from my blog. BTW - Still has no comments enabled on his blog.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha. You're a dick.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home