Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Well folks

Well, it is time for me to part for a while. Its Tuesday and I'm moving Thursday. Unhooking the pc today, packing tomorrow, and then off on the 33.5 hours of driving from Texas to Massachusetts. Look for my online with PGR2 friday and saturday night. I will try and hop on while I am staying with a friend inbetween travel time. We are going Texas to North Carolina to New York to Massachusetts. Hopefully once I get net in Mass, I can become a Kudos whore again. I still find it hard I went from 1 to 45 in 2 months time and everyone is catching up. There were few that were mad at me because I flew past them so fast, yet many that congradulated me. Anyways, If I see some of ya on, we must play last man. I'm in the mood for some Havoc. On the Need For Speed Underground 2, there is a small demo for Burnout 3. I played it and love it. Gotta love anything where you can destroy anything lol. Anyways enough of my babbling. If you would like me cell number just email me at SabinSeptor@gmail.com, and I'll respond as soon as I can :) Farewell for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger coxie said...

See you Saturday Sabin! We sent you a friend request because Mr. TwoBig accidentally took you off our list.....=(

5:41 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

33.5 Hours?

That's nothing!

I once billed 60 hours in a single day!

Yall' (Youse Guys for my yankee friends on here) need to learn to drive in shifts, you can make it in half the time that way!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home