Monday, December 12, 2005

I do believe Microsoft hates us...

Ok, don't remember who brought this up the other night, but rolling out XBOX 360 in Japan at this time was a really stupid idea.

The Japanese don't like XBOX, and almost no one showed up for the 360 roll out. A lot of machines were shipped there however, machines that could have been sold to real Americans here in the states, who want the stupid thing.

Microsoft, why do you hate Americans so much? Bill are you listening? This could possibly be the worst product roll out of all time.

I'm starting to consider waiting till the PS3 rolls out and see if I can get a good deal on a 360 then when there is some competition.

XBOX 360 Japan Rollout

4 Comments:

Blogger AjVen0m said...

What I am going to do is buy like 3 or 4 PS3s and sell them all on eBay. For a lot of $$$$'s.

Dren have patience. If you do get a PS3 instead of X360 we won't see you online anymore. We don't want to see that happend. :(

Here is a pretty good link you probably heard of this.

http://xbox.clambert.org/

Looks like the Best Buy in Pearland is going to get 24 units on the 18th.

1:30 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

Wasn't saying I would get a PS/3, just that I would wait till PS/3 launch to see what sort of deal M$ is going to make on 360s on that date.

10:39 PM  
Blogger AjVen0m said...

Yeah I know, I was just trying to mock you, well waterver.

So are you going to try to get a 360 on the 18th.

11:17 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

I might go for one. I'm kind of annoyed that after going shopping for my family, I've been told if this is what I want for Christmas, go get it myself.

Mabye I'll go get it myself and take all their gifts back and just give them notes that say go get it your selves.

Yes, I'm in a foul mood today.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home