Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Special Delivery



Yesterday was a surprising, eventful day. Got a call from the wife that she was having contractions and heading to the hospital about 4:30 PM. Then got another at 5:30 saying get your ass over here, they are going to do a cesarian as soon as the doctor can get here, they won't wait for you.

Got to the hospital about 6 PM. We had babies by 7 PM.

Our little girl was 4 Pounds 4 Ounces, our little boy 5 Pounds 13 Ounces. Both are very healthy and cried a lot. Momma is fine, and daddy is haggared after answering about 500 phone calls and trying to get photos and videos organized.

The picture above is their footprints on the paper scrubs I wore in the Operating Room.

3 Comments:

Blogger coxie said...

Hi Dren! I finally got to see them. They are beautiful babies!! Congrats!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

If anyone wants to see the twins, send me an e-mail an I will send you links to the photo and video sites I am using for them.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

6:59 AM  
Blogger The Dren said...

Thanks Spicy,

You guys want to come down and babysit?

Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a link to pics and videos of the little ones.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home