Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whiney Bitch Of The Night

Didn't think I was going to have a thing to post about today, then I met my new friend, AC Kills. He is a very special friend. He bought the copy of Call Of Duty: World At War that didn't come with tanks, or the weapons that can destroy tanks. I owned his team. Had more points than the first four of them combined, and I was only third in scoring that round.

He started crying after the round, "you guys suck..."

"Yes," I retorted, "I suck, I have more points than the first four members of your team combined. My strategy is terrible, yet my team won."

He says, "You guys were using tanks!"

"Sorry," I said, "I didn't buy the whiney, bitch ass version of the game that came without tanks. You should have done the same. Hey mommy, those men are shooting me with tanks and stuff!"

He didn't say a word after that, just left the room. Then he sent me a whiny XBOX Live Text Message:



Yep, not man enough to stand his ground in the room. For this, I sent him back a message with the link above and awarded him the Whiney Bitch Of The Night Award. Then thanked him for shopping at Dren Mart.

So, after that he sends me back the following message after I had already gone offline for the night:



So, I sent back the following:

I'm an asshole, and I approve this message. Tell your mom I said "Thanks for breakfast."

He replied:



Dude is seriously owned and clueless.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stormy said...

HAHAHA!! What an idiot.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home