Monday, January 09, 2006

Where is everyone?

Looks like that between the holiday season, and some of us having XBOX 360, and some not, the gang has had difficulty linking up recently.

So, if you don't have an XBOX 360 yet, don't forget Venom's XBOX 360 Inventory Locator seems to still be a good resource.

Ok, if you do have a 360, what games did you get with it, and what games are you looking forward to with Clan members? I got PGR3 of course, and Quake 4. I'm looking for Full Auto to be a good game. But other than that, I haven't seen much that excites me.

Speaking of Full Auto, there is a demo of it on the January Offical XBOX Magazine (OXM). There is also mention on one of the pages that Microsoft intends to make the majority of Original XBOX games backward compatible, and they have added some more games to the XBOX Backward Compatible List.

I added a couple of cars to the Project Gotham Car Pics blog today. If anyone else out there is looking for a cheap digital camera that is of questionable quailty, but works, I found a Philips Keychain Digital Camear at Wal Mart. It only costs $14.97. If you buy it, be sure to read the instructions on the CD and don't auto-install the software if you want it to work with XP. It takes decent pictures, you can see another picture at Unruly Behavior.

Titan, Two Bigs, Lady, how does the weekend of April 28 to May 1 sound for a visit? think my best choice is to fly into Philly and ride up with the Coxes and Lady. I'll take Friday and Monday as vacation days, and be as little trouble to everyone as possible. Any of you guys They Might Be Giants fans? If they are playing in NYC that weekend, I would like to see them. It is their home turf, and would be really cool. Don't know what else to plan/do for the weekend, figure a visit to Ground Zero and Orange County Choppers would be in order.

Well, hope everyone (Lady, Titan and Venom) gets a 360 soon. That way I can show you all what a dominant PGR3 racer I have become. :)

Cya!

-Dren

5 Comments:

Blogger The Dren said...

I've been to New York City once before, but I was somewhere between 4th and 7th grade at the time. Didn't really enjoy it fully, didn't understand where we were. Didn't get to go to the World Trade Center, but did do the Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty things. And other than touristy stuff, I am rather ignorant of New York and what we cna do there cheap. Got twins on the way, think I'll have to sell dances to old ladies or something to finance the trip. :)

7:58 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

Probably just a general tour. I'm not big on meusems. There is a place called the Bowery Ballroom that I would like to at least do a drive by of for a photo op while I am there. I'll find out more on that and let you know where it is located. By they you should have PGR3 as well, and we should really figure out a PGR3 track that we can just ride around once or twice to see how it really looks compared to the game. Don't really know what else options might be up there. Do need to run into the Hard Rock Cafe there in the city and get a shot glass for my collection that the wife has hidden in a box somewhere around here.

7:05 AM  
Blogger The Dren said...

I'm looking forward to getting the look from your wife, Christine, Spicy and any other female that comes along. :)

How does the intended weekend look for everyone else involved?

6:55 AM  
Blogger coxie said...

sounds good for us, but don't forget one thing Titan, you'll probably be getting "the look" times two....lol

7:57 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

Ok, so we just need to hear from Lady Death then to get things rolling.

Looking forward to the looks coming my way.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home