Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Letterman Anyone?

Here is a link to getting Group Tickets for Letterman.

We need 10 folks for this, if they are taping a show in 4/21/2006.

I know with Bill, Jeoff, Christine, Rob and myself, we have 5 folks.

Can we find 5 more to go? How about Carl and Kevin? That gets us to 7 folks.

Anyone, anyone? Spicy, you and the intended should come down for the weekend of 4/21/2006. Titan and I are making plans to demolish a hotel room near Christine and Jeoff's house. Get in on the action?

Anyone?

CBS | Late Show with David Letterman : Get Tickets

5 Comments:

Blogger The Dren said...

Ok, got in touch with the Letterman show, no shows are filmed on Friday. The Friday shows are taped on Monday night. Learn something new every day.

Did realize that if I don't go and eat a hot dog at Nathan's and ride the Cyclone that the trip will have been a total waste.

5:02 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

That's OK, there is a lot to do in the city, I'll just keep thinking of stuff and we can do the ones that are available as time allows.

Do want to get a Nathan's Hot Dog though, as I've eaten about a billion hot dogs in my life, it would be cool to get one from the place that invented them.

Like I've said, Ground Zero, HRC, CBGBs and the Bowery Ballroom are all targets.

7:52 PM  
Blogger coxie said...

Didn't CBGBs close?

2:25 PM  
Blogger coxie said...

oh by the way...It's GEOFF not Jeoff, you were close...hehehehe

....Chris

2:29 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

Spicy,

Come get married that weekend in NYC! Yeah! We're staying at the Red Roof Inn.

I know that CBGBs closed, but if the sign is still there, just a picture in front is all I am looking for, so Bill is checking to see if it is still there.

Sorry Geoff. Damn Yankees spelling things wrong. :)

-Dren

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home