Sunday, March 12, 2006

Live Renewal + Free Car + Backup = Too Lazy For 3 Posts

In our Best Buy ad today, they have the 12 Month Live Renewal Bonsu Pack listed at $19.99.

This is the one that comes with Bank Shot Billiards, the 12 Month Card, a Headset and a coupone for a $20 rebate on a new game. Time to jump on this deal.

Take the printed ad with you in case it is a misprint. Also, if Best Buy won't honor the deal, try taking the ad to Circuit City for a price match.

The link below shows the regular price on the Best Buy web site:

Cheap Live Renewal

Also, in an unrelated thing news, Circuity City is offering a free car download for Burnout Revenge this week if you take your 360 Memory Card into the store. Might be worth a visit if you are in the area.

There is now a product on the market that will let you transfer your memory card data to a computer for backup purposes. Bakup Memory Card. I'm looking for one of these, so if anyone sees them for sale, please let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dren said...

I managed to get a price adjustment, I had bought the thing on Friday.

If BB won't honor the price, take the ad to Circuit City or some other place that price matches and see if you can get it that way.

5:49 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

Well, I had purchased it on Friday, so I didn't go in and buy, instead I took the ad and my receipt to the service desk and requested a price adjustment under thier 30 price protection plan.

Might not have had it honored if I had just gone into the store and tried to purchase it new.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home