Sunday, March 05, 2006

We've Been Invited!

This was in my e-mail inbox this morning. Anyone out there interested in gaming this way?

Hello Dren!

My Name is Josh House AKA Lord Kuam. I am currently serving a tour in Iraq, but in my free time, I like to participate in the Xbox community. I’m currently an Administrator and Player at the new online gaming site, NxGamers.com.

I would like to invite your team to play on our fast approaching first season. We currently have two ladders that are sponsored, and we are offering prizes to the winners of these sponsored ladders. More sponsors are in the works right now, so soon we will be able to offer a variety of games with prizes. There is no cost to participate in any of our competitions and we would love to see you come and visit us!

Visit our forums after registering and promote your clan! Go to the “My Site” section and talk about your clan and if you’re recruiting, pick up some of the individuals looking for teams!

If you feel like sharing this information with your teammates, then we encourage all of you to join up and participate in our competitions and forums.

If you don’t, then I just remind you that we’ll still be there, hoping you’ll come visit!

I’m hoping to see Easy Frag up on our site competing soon!

Josh House AKA

Lord Kuam

Administrator

NxGamers.com

NxGamers

4 Comments:

Blogger ladydeath13 said...

DREN
HOW DID YOU GET INVITE.WHAT DO WE DO OVERLORD OF CLAN EASY FRAG.CAN ALL OF US WORK AS A TEAM OR JUST AJVEN0M.CALL ME LATER OR CHAT ON LINE.

9:44 AM  
Blogger The Dren said...

I'm sure he found us through a Google search, or one of the Clan Yellow Pages setup on the internet. If anyone wants to get together and play as the clan on his Laddar system, I think that would be fun for them. I'm not so interested, but thought maybe Venom and some others might be interested.

12:13 PM  
Blogger AjVen0m said...

For what game is the comp. for, I am guessing Halo 2. Joebob would probably join, with his brother Lance009, maybe. If some one else is interested I would probably join.

2:33 PM  
Blogger The Dren said...

Don't know squat, I only briefly looked at his web page before posting this. Don't have time myself for this kind of thing, but thought some of you might be interested. And since somehow I seem to have wound up the leader, I posted it for everyone.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home